• Kategorie

• Konkurs

• rusmil.net Konkurs fotograficzny rusmil.net - termin nadsyłania: 02.10.2011
  • Współpracujemy

• Frontowiec.com
  1. # 31
    Jednolicie to mogła wyglądać armia afgańska z jej regulaminami. Duchy zaś (partyzantka afgańska) to każdy to co miał to nosił. Nie mieli wspólnego (jednakowego) źródła dostaw odzieży, broń też była dostarczana i zdobywana z różnych źródeł a najczęściej każdy zdobywał we własnym zakresie. Czy powstańcy warszawscy lub partyzantka polska po lasach miała jednolite umundurowanie i wyposażenie? Nie myślę tu o początku wojny gdy całe oddziały przeszły do partyzantki lecz raczej środek czy końcówkę II wojny. Enfieldy są łatwe do kupienia na Alledrogo http://www.allegro.pl/search.php?string=enfield&from_showcat=1&category=16286&country=1 Są to metalowo-drewniane repliki Denixa. Zdarzają się tam też (aczkolwiek sporadycznie) repliki strzelb afgańskich (skałkowych jednostrzałowców).
  2. # 32
    No tak. Ale kupowanie, dajmy na to "szwedzkiej parki z początku wieku, bo na jednym zdjęciu byla podobna" jest bez sensu i nie wiąże się zupelnie z rekonstrukcją. To koledzy chcieli przekazać.
  3. # 33
    pojawily sie tez asg enfieldy:

{info z airsoftnews.eu, przeedytowane)

MGW and ISA: Lee-Enfield No.4 MKI
    MGW and ISA is a small cottage industry custom WW2 airsoft gun producer created with the goal of building high quality WW2 replicas at a price that is affordable.
    Each and every replica I build is built by hand on an order to order basis, there is no mass production here and I offer picture updates of customers orders as per their request so you can actually see the progress of your rifle from start to finish!
    The Lee-Enfield No.4 MKI will be available for purchase late May and the M1903A3/A4 Springfield’s will be available for purchase in mid June.
    Prices are $450 for an Enfield and $450-$500 for a Springfield depending on what version you purchase.

Lee-Enfield No.4 MKI rifle
    Finally and Enfield replica that wont break the bank! This rifle features all metal hardware hand built from aluminum, a full wood and plastic stock painted in an extremely realistic wood faux finish and working L flip rear iron sight. The rifle comes standard with a 30rnd magazine, speed loader, it shoots at about 450fps and features a fully adjustable hop-up.
    Each replica is extremely durable and designed so that the rifle can be fully disassembled for what ever reason, it can actually be field stripped in the same manner as the real Lee-Enfield.The rifle is finished in a dark faux wood finish and all hardware is painted flat black.
    The Lee-Enfield No.4 MKI rifle will soon be followed with an No.1 MKIII SMLE built to the same quality and finish as the No.4 MKI.

Contact MGW and ISA
    Please fell free to contact MGW and ISA at moaurosgunworks@hotmail.com if you have any questions.